Traveled to Granada with intentions of only staying for 2 nights. Fell in love with the city and it's people and stayed for 4. Totally international staff, all of whom speak English...a couple of crazy Irish kids, an Argentinian who runs the joint, and at the moment a German named Balthazar (Babul?). From the second I walked in, beers were... More
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Backpackers` Hostel Granada Hotel
- Oasis Backpackers` Hostel Granada Hotel Granada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're about to discover the new generation of contemporary styled backpackers. OASIS is a place designed for the modern day global traveler. Travelers who not only want refuge from the vigor of the road and good insider tips, but travelers who also want to have fun and high pressured showers, someone just like you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.