We picked this hotel as we wanted a budget hotel centrally placed. No it"s not 5star, but you're not paying 5star. Clean and comfortable rooms, good shower and air con. Not a huge choice in the menu, but again you're not paying for this. You can eat on the roof terrace which is great- you can see the sea. Staff... More
- Also Known As:
- Torremolinos Adriano Hotel
- Adriano Hotel Torremolinos Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2010, this hotel has become a great combination of modernity and charm. During your stay you can relax in the social lounge, workout at the gym or enjoy views of the Mediterranean sea from the restaurant. Situated conveniently in the Centre of Torremolinos, surrounded by the best pubs, restaurants and shops, within easy reach of the train station, and just 10 minutes walk from the beaches of Torremolinos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Adriano Hotel Torremolinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.