Very well located in the Juderia – the old Jewish quarter – with its lovely winding tiny lanes and no cars. It’s a very small hotel – with attentive staff. About a 5 minute walk to the Mezquita. (But get a map and bring a compass…. It’s a maze). Breakfast was fabulous – best we had in Spain – brought... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cordoba, close to the narrow lanes of La Juderia, is this lovely little nine room inn which has associations with the famous restaurant El Churrasco. The en-suite rooms are each named after artists and are uniquely decorated with typical Andalusian furniture and antiques. All the nine rooms of the Hospederia de El Churrasco have a matrimonial double bed. They may facilitate twin beds only in the superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hospederia de El Churrasco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia De El Churrasco Hotel Cordoba
- Hospederia De El Churrasco córdoba