What an excellent choice for our first visit to Cordoba. We knew we were staying in a unique location when the taxi driver had to wind through the narrow "street" leading to the hotel. I was so glad we were not driving. Our room was equally charming with dark wood furnishings and yet a very modern bathroom. The bed was... More
- Also Known As:
- Hospederia De El Churrasco Hotel Cordoba
- Hospederia De El Churrasco córdoba
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Cordoba, close to the narrow lanes of La Juderia, is this lovely little nine room inn which has associations with the famous restaurant El Churrasco. The en-suite rooms are each named after artists and are uniquely decorated with typical Andalusian furniture and antiques. All the nine rooms of the Hospederia de El Churrasco have a matrimonial double bed. They may facilitate twin beds only in the superior rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hospederia de El Churrasco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.