The building used to be a palace, so it is really a beauty to behold. It has the best location in Dresden, you are steps from the Museum, Palace and Opera. The staff is very friendly and everyone speaks English and is always trying to help. Our room was beautiful, comfortable and so was the bathroom. If you can afford... More
- Also Known As:
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Hotel
- Taschenbergpalais Kempinski Dresden
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gracious Hotel housed in a rebuilt (from WW II rubble) 18th-century Baroque palace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Splendia, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Taschenbergpalais Kempinski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.