Stayed overnight for business. The room was large compared to what I am use to in Europe. The hotel is very clean and appears to be well managed. The staff was very friendly. The English channel selection was amazing. The hotel is a bit outside of town, so driving is required. But this means the area is quiet, and it... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Restaurant Barbarossahof Hotel Kaiserslautern
- Hotel-Restaurant Barbarossahof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome in our house. We connect a 150-year-old tradition with a pleasant atmosphere and modern service. We, the family Flockerzie and staff, greet you warmly. Leave all your troubles and distress at the entrance.Family Flockerzie & staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel-Restaurant Barbarossahof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.