An eclectic mix of German and US standards. The building had the charm that you expect from a German Hotel, large rooms comfortably furnished. The staff were friendly and very helpful, without being overbearing. The food was excellent and comes highly recommended. The one down side was the internet, or lack of it. It was slow and not reliable, Skype... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel-Restaurant Barbarossahof Hotel Kaiserslautern
- Hotel-Restaurant Barbarossahof Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome in our house. We connect a 150-year-old tradition with a pleasant atmosphere and modern service. We, the family Flockerzie and staff, greet you warmly. Leave all your troubles and distress at the entrance.Family Flockerzie & staff ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel-Restaurant Barbarossahof reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.