We stayed 2 nights at this hotel in October 2013. All is very traditional room was clean the shower was great and the breakfast was just what we needed. Do not expect a five star anywhere but do experience the german way of hospitality. We really enjoyed our stay and would go back. For those who want to park their... More
- Also Known As:
- Haus Hillesheim düsseldorf
- Haus Hillesheim Hotel düsseldorf
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Haus Hillesheim is centrally located, directly on the Koenigsallee in the heart of Dusseldorf. You can look forward to staying in one of our 15 modern comfort rooms.You can expect very modern comfort and amenities in the "HOME"- and "BUSINESS" category during your stay in the main building. Large 81 cm flatscreen TVs, free WIFI and LAN connections right at your desk are standard. Bright and spacious bathrooms add a pleasant start to your day.The "LANDHAUS" category rooms are located in the garden area to the rear of the hotel and offer wonderful peace and quiet.Our hotel bar and lobby feature a rustic Dusseldorf-brauhaus-style decor. The bar is only open to guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Hotel Haus Hillesheim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.