Quick two day visit to Cologne - was one of the cheaper hotels in Cologne - yet still fairly expensive. Rooms are simple. Bathroom is practically in the same room. Was clean though. So no problem there. Beds were good. Free Wifi which is a rarity in German hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Koeln City Messe Arena Hotel
- Ibis Koeln City Messe Arena Hotel Cologne
- Ibis Hotel Cologne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Koeln City Messe Arena hotel is in the centre of Cologne, a few min on foot from the old city, easily accessible from the motorway or by public transport. Close to the cathedral, the Exhibition Centre and the KOELNARENA, the recently built hotel has 180 air-conditioned rooms (3 are adapted for disabled guests). Wifi access, a restaurant, a bar, snacks 24/24, a terrace and private pay parking are at your disposal. The airport is 12 km away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR and Otel so you can book your Ibis Koeln Messe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.