Steigenberger Airport Hotel in Frankfurt was a good quality airport hotel for a quick 1 night stay with all the amenities one needs in an airport hotel. The hotel is accessible with a quick bus ride from the main terminal, fairly renovated and as I understood there some lower category not renovated rooms. My room was an executive room which... More
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Airport Frankfurt
- Hotel Steigenberger Airport
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Steigenberger Airport Hotel Frankfurt! The conference and business hotel with 570 rooms and 40 conference rooms at the Frankfurt Airport is the first choice address when it comes to business events and offers everything to make meetings, conferences, banquets, congresses or events a success. Only four minutes from Frankfurt Airport and reachable every 15 minutes with the free 24 hours Express-Airport-Shuttle, an oasis full of friendliness, professionalism and cosiness with a beautiful view into nature is awaiting you. Here, recreation and relaxation have top priority: before or after the conference, in one of the 40 conference rooms with a total of 2000 square metres on level-access flooring, in our four restaurants, on the summer terraces, in the pool with a panoramic view or at the catering. Starting on January 1st 2014, the usage of the WLAN will be free of charge for guests of all hotels of the Steigenberger Hotels AG. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Steigenberger Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.