If you don't mind staying in the red light district, this is very central to the main station and staff are very friendly. Showers were very clean and the place comfortable. Beds were fine and our view of the city from floor 7 fantastic. Would recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt Hotel
- 5 Elements Hostel Frankfurt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isn't it strange? Germany's biggest international airport, lots of interesting destinations on the doorstep, but hard to find a bed for a backpacker? From summer 2008 on these times are over! Then, the Five Elements Hostel will open its doors to the public. In a beautiful turn of the century building right in the center of Frankfurt, we created a quality hostel, from scratch, stylish and brand new. The Five Elements Hostel is wholly dedicated to you, the traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.