The Meininger is a big hostel with some private rooms that have private bathrooms. I stayed in a private (double room used by one person) and didn’t use any of the “hostel features” of the Meininger at all. The hostel is on a busy street at the southern part of the Prenzlauer Berg district. I had originally planned to stay... More
- Also Known As:
- Meininger City Hostel Prenzlauer Berg Hotel
- Meininger City Hostel Prenzlauer Berg Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The MEININGER Hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg is located on Schonhauser Allee by subway station Senefelderplatz. The modern hotel is only one and a half kilometres from Alexanderplatz and not even two to the Museum Island. You will find a great variety of pubs, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep - exactly the right place for fans of the youthful side of Berlin! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, HostelWorld, Tingo, Priceline, Budget Places, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Meininger Hotel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.