Me, my fiance and is friend were Driving around Europe from England. Berlin was our second stop. To be honest there wasn't much we wanted to do in Berlin so we only stayed for one night. We got there quite late and the man actually waited for us which was nice & very friendly. Parking is limited? But we found... More
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel Berlin
- Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the most popular Berlin district, Mitte, our apartment house boasts the old Berlin-style flair. Built in 1900, the entire building was completely renovated in 2000. Beautiful paintings in the staircase emphasize the individual style of the building. The apartments themselves are characterized in particular by their size. Families or groups of friends can especially benefit from the spacious layouts. All apartments are arranged around a landscaped courtyard. The apartments in the front building feature a street-side balcony. All apartments have fully equipped kitchens, bathrooms with tubs or showers and a free wireless-internet connection. Towels and bed linen are provided.Within walking distance of our apartment house are the Hackescher Markt area and Alexanderplatz, with the TV Tower and Museum Island. Our apartments offer the ideal base for exploring Berlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Old Town Apartments - Schoenhauser Allee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.