Hostel was very conveniently located right outside the train station, and 25 mins walk from the Brandenburg gate. There are lots of restaurants nearby. The room was clean, but there weren't enough plugs. Showers and toilets were also clean. Room had lockers, but bring your own padlock. Towels were 1 euro. Staff were nice. The reception is a bar, so... More
- Also Known As:
- St. Christopher`s Berlin Hotel
- St. Christopher`s Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Berlin Backpackers Hostel is ideally located in the exciting and historic Berlin-Mitte. Step up into our Berlin Hostel where you'll be greeted by our friendly, knowledgeable and multi-lingual staff. Here there are over 160 beds, an extensive bar and a tasteful restaurant - making this backpackers hostel in Berlin a great place to befriend fellow travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your St. Christopher's Inn Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.