I stayed here for three nights in July on the first leg of my trip. I arrived to Berlin having almost no sleep for 30 hours, got to the Hostel and just wanted to go to bed (10pm). I had to wait to check in as there was a very large group trying to figure out where to party and... More
- Also Known As:
- Generator Hostel Berlin Hotel
- Generator Hostel Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Generator is located in the ultra trendy Berlin district of Prenzlauer Berg. The area is great for shopping and sightseeing. If you’re a sports fan then the Velodrome hosts many sporting and music events, and guess what? We are only next door. The best way to see and do it all is by hopping on the S-Bahn or a tram into the city centre. This is an area that is lively and vibrant, you’ll never run out of things to do and see. When you get back to Generator, head to the bar and lounge and get yourself a well deserved drink or two and soak up the best entertainment for miles around. We’ve also got great beds for sleepy heads and of course you’ll be enjoying Berlin life in the most stylish and authentic surroundings. Choose from a great selection of rooms, from Dorms, to Quads, to Private en-suites with innovative mod cons. Fast and free Wi-Fi is all yours too. T ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Venere, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Generator Hostel Berlin Prenzlauer Berg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.