Only a couple of minutes walk from the Zoo station. Large, clean rooms. Friendly staff. Free wifi for the duration of your stay which worked reliably and at a good speed. Only downside was the excessive heating - had to sleep with windows open incurring some traffic noise as a consequence.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Astoria Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Astoria – where a hotel is still a hotel The privately run hotel Astoria is situated in the centre of the City West in the urban triangle of Kurfürstendamm, Bahnhof Zoo and Kranzler-Eck. It is the ideal starting point for shopping tours, sightseeing, a visit to the cinema, theatre or concerts as well as for getting in touch with the typical Berlin way of life by exploring the near-by cafes, restaurants and clubs. The elegant and manifold street Fasanenstraße, where the hotel is located, crosses the Kurfürstendamm and features a number of culturally relevant places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Astoria am Kurfurstendamm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.