I actually stayed here a few years ago - but just got around to reviewing some old hotels. I loved this one. The beds were comfy and the rooms were nice. When I stayed we were given this really cool old fashion key - no swipe cards! It was neat but not as easy to stuff into a pocket. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Berlin
- Belmondo Am Kurfurstendamm Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern hotel in the heart of Berlin occupies two original buildings dating from the early 20th century. It is located on the Kurfürstendamm, the famous 125-year-old boulevard laid down in the Wilhelminian period and a short walk from the ruins of the Gedächtniskirche. The breakfast restaurant affords a view down the shopping mile and over Joachimstaler Platz. Individually designed rooms contrast with surviving period stucco features and a range of murals in the hotel’s communal areas. This unrivalled central location lures tourists and business travellers alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com and Venere so you can book your Azimut Hotel Berlin Kurfuerstendamm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.