This is a old, middle of the road Ibis. Good WIFI, friendly staff and a great and cheap bar. The rooms are mid 90's i think and the rates are good (i've paid 89 euro's a night). It not to far from the city centre (20min by public transport) and overal a good pic when you are staying in Munich.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Muenchen Schwabing Hotel
- Ibis Muenchen Schwabing Hotel Munich
- Ibis Hotel Munich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 10 minutes from the English Garden, the Ibis Muenchen Schwabing hotel has 147 airconditioned rooms, all with WiFi internet access, including 2 with facilities for guests with limited mobility. The hotel also features the Sud and Co restaurant, aterrace, undercover pay parking, a bar and a 24 hour snack service. The famous Marienplatz of Munich is 4 km away. 10 km away, the Feringa See lake awaits you with its fine walks and water sports. Pets accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Muenchen Schwabing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.