This hotel is located about a 10 minute tram ride from Karlspatz. Once alighting at Leonrodplatz it is about a 5 minute walk to the hotel. It is close enough to the old city to be usable without being right in the old city. For me, this was a good tradeoff in terms of cost/convenience. The room was a bit... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Accor Munchen Am Olympiapark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the harmonious blend of historic charm and modern decor in the stylish, completely non smoking 3 star Mercure Munchen am Olympiapark. Our 66 rooms, individually appointed to help you feel at home, cosy hotel bar and garden terrace provide every comfort for your short break or business trip. The many sights of the city centre are just a 7 minute tram ride away. Guests can enjoy a walk around the Olympic Park, just 200 m from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Hotel Munchen am Olympiapark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.