!00 yards from the main station, away from the trains and noise. We had a room with an upgrade (paid for) the room was large, and came with "free" minibar, dressing gowns and slippers, decent bathroom. On a city visit we decided to eat-out.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Hotel Muenchen City
- Mercure Hotel Muenchen City Munich
- Mercure Hotel Munich
- Mercure Muenchen City Center
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hotel München City Center is located just 109 yards from the main train station. Relax in our comfortable surroundings: All 167 spacious rooms are air-conditioned and have WIFI. Our CBH-certified hotel boasts five meeting rooms for up to 70 people. The hotel is situated close to the train station, which is also beneficial for air travel, and the airport is a 45-minute drive away via the S8 highway. The A9 highway will bring you to the hotel, where you can park in the public garage.Our Standard Rooms are equipped with modern LCD TVs offering 100 international channels (including Sky Cinema and Sky Sports), a high-quality bed, comfortable seating, a functional desk space with WIFI, a free minibar and a kettle.Superior Rooms with approx. 323 sq. ft (30 sq. m), our Superior Rooms offer even more room for relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Hotel Muenchen City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.