Have stayed at this hotel twice and I like the convenient location near the U2 line especially for trips to the Messe. Breakfast room is crowded in the mornings but selection was good. Wifi extra$. Avoid rooms above main exit because smoke goes in your room with window open (I had room 203). Makes nice balcony unpleasant for nonsmokers.
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.