This is a simple hotel with very helpful staff. It's not in the most picturesque part of Lyon but it's a five-minute walk to a nice square, shops and a selection of restaurants. From the airport, change at Vaulx-en-Velun La Soie. Easier than going in to Part Dieu.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache Hotel
- Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache Hotel Lyon
- Accor Lyon Centre Perrache
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache hotel, the only Ibis hotel on the Lyons peninsula, is located near to the main highways to Paris and Marseilles. It is just 10 mins' walk from the Place Bellecour and Old Lyons, 55 yds (50 m) from the Gare de Perrache train station and is near to several restaurants, including the famous Brasserie Georges. The hotel has 123 fully renovated air-conditioned rooms, a public car park 55 yds (50 m) away and bus parking in front of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Lyon Centre Perrache reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.