We visited Bois Prin as a recommendation for dinner and chose the chef's menu complete with his choice of wine. Lovely setting, good welcome and good food but the service was not good. At 105 euros per head it was an expensive meal, but we expected the best. The service was bad, we had to ask for our first tasting... More
- Also Known As:
- Auberge Du Bois Prin Hotel
- Auberge Du Bois Prin Hotel Chamonix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Notre etablissement est une hotel 5* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Auberge Du Bois Prin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.