You should definitely visit the starred restaurant. The food is excellent, and the service generally good. The hotel however doesn't really deliver. We knew the location would not be great - as the hotel is sandwiched between a busy bypass road and railway line, overlooking the dreadful architecture of the national ski school. (But the walk to the centre is... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Hotel Chamonix
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Chamonix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Hameau Albert Relais & Chateaux hotel is the perfect place to spend an unforgettable experience at the foot of Mont Blanc…with its 35 charming rooms, restaurant Albert 1er, traditional restaurant ‘La Maison Carrier’ and spa complex with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and fitness suite.A true to life Chamoniard hamlet set in a private park and only 5 minutes walk from Chamonix centre, it is the perfect departure point for numerous mountain activities both in summer and in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Hameau Albert 1er reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.