Can't do much better for the location, close to most of the sites you'll want to visit in Marseille. Service was very good, very friendly and the rooms are quite nice. Large lobby with sitting area with library of picture books on Marseille and art, as well as large screen TV. We looked around quite a bit for the right... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Du Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Residence Du Vieux Port Marseille
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel "La Residence du Vieux Port Marseilles" is on the south bank of the famous Old Port, and offers stunning views of the waterfront whatever the time of year.At the rear you can see the breathtaking Notre-Dame de la Garde cathedral, perched on the top of the hill overlooking the city.Every room in our hotel has been newly renovated with a chic 50s retro feel, blending style and comfort. Most of our rooms have a balcony overlooking the Old Port and the Basilica.... Big flat tv, International channels, mini-bar, spacious bathroom, with L'Occitane en Provence products.And if you are looking for delicious food with high quality service, you need only to step into our adjoining restaurant Le Relais 50.It is the perfect hotel for your stay in Marseille: Ideally, a very good standard and a high quality service that have won our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Residence du Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.