The main thing this hotel has going for it is its location. It's very near the Palais des Papes and even closer to the Pont d'Avignon. Staff was courteous. Breakfast was good but on the expensive side at 15 euros. There was a kettle and tea/coffee in the room, which is great.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Pont d`Avignon Hotel Avignon
- Mercure Pont d`Avignon Hotel
- Mercure Pont d Avignon
- Accor Pont d Avignon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Provence, located in a pleasant quiet area. 87 rooms. Close to the famous Pont d Avignon and Palais des Papes. Small garden. Direct access to a public basement garage. Bus parking. Conference room (120 people). Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Pont d'Avignon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.