On this occasion, old Avignon was meant to fill in for days we were unable to spend in Chalon-sur-Saone, when our cruise boat could not pass north of Lyon (high water making bridge clearance impossible). Such things happen. But this was a happy accident, because we truly enjoyed our time here. Wonderful, genuinely caring owner-hosts, who communicate well and advise... More
- Also Known As:
- Autour Du Petit Paradis Hotel Avignon
- Autour Du Petit Paradis Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- n the heart of Provence, right in the historical centre of Avignon, reputed for its Art and Culture, you will find the residence "Autour du Petit Paradis". This small haven of peace will seduce you with its sense of hospitality and with the quality and charm of its apartments situated in a magical setting. More than just a holiday rental, the residence offers you a refined location that will enable you to enjoy quality time in a comfortable environment, whilst discovering the art of living the Provencal way of life. Throughout the seasons, it is an ideal starting point for discovering the diversity and richness of the South of France.Our priority is the quality of your stay with us. That is why we propose apartments of character that are furnished with charm and maintained to exceptional standards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Autour du Petit Paradis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.