Gastronomic menu was very pricey and extremely disappointing. Only tried the restaurant. The service was excellent, but the choices on the gastronomic menu were surprisingly unoriginal. The setting of the hotel is outstanding, the restaurant itself is quaint, beautiful paintings around the dining room.
- Also Known As:
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Hotel Honfleur
- La Ferme Saint Simeon Honfleur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From Courbet to Monet, many great painterssought inspiration from the enchanting coloursand lights of the Côte Fleurie. Their refuge?This beautiful and utterly charming Normandyhouse perched on the heights of Honfleur.More than a century later, the Ferme SaintSiméon continues to cultivate the legend’slegacy. These days, the astutely preservedspirit of olden days mingles with modern refinement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, AvailPro, Venere, Splendia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your La Ferme Saint Simeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.