My wife & I stayed here for 3 nights in early April 2014. We used it as a convenient base to explore Bayeux & the Normandy landing beaches. We opted for the "Elegance" room which lived up to its name. A comfortable king size bed in a large room with double aspect windows. Carole was an excellent hostess and provided... More
- Also Known As:
- Clos De Bellefontaine Hotel
- Clos De Bellefontaine Hotel Bayeux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated a short distance from the historical center of Bayeux, this large 19th century house which was restored by Carole and Jerome MALLET is an ideal place for a spellbinding stopover in the Bessin region.Comfortable and spacious, two large rooms furnished with care and attention to detail are waiting for their guests to arrive. - walled park & century old trees- private parking & terrace facing south- equipped for babies... and always with smile ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Clos de Bellefontaine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.