This guesthouse is as pretty as a picture; the flowers surrounding the main entrance and terraces above were bursting with colour and the interior has a feeling of warmth and homeliness about it. We stayed only for one night but I wish it was longer. Our room was delightful (room 1) and from the little balcony you could see the... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel Bayeux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Deco villa built in 1937, right in historic center of Bayeux. Next to train station, museums, restaurants and place du Québec (tours pick up place). Some rooms with Cathedral view and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castel Noble Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.