My boyfriend and I stayed here in July 2010, so I know this review is late being posted. I booked our hotels last minute and this was one of the only options left, however we loved our stay. We were here two nights and did a Battle Bus tour during the day. The room was comfortable and spacious and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel Bayeux
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Deco villa built in 1937, right in historic center of Bayeux. Next to train station, museums, restaurants and place du Québec (tours pick up place). Some rooms with Cathedral view and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castel Noble Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.