A great location opposite the cathedral, however I wouldn't stay again. The service was poor (we were over charged after a communication breakdown) and the rooms were dirty. Pity as it really is in a wonderful spot...
- Also Known As:
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel Bayeux
- Le Castel Noble Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Art Deco villa built in 1937, right in historic center of Bayeux. Next to train station, museums, restaurants and place du Québec (tours pick up place). Some rooms with Cathedral view and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Le Castel Noble Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.