Came here for a wine tasting and a little look around. Had a young French girl who spoke excellent English as well so very helpful for non French speakers. Very professional and excellent knowledge of wines and made some fantastic recommendations which I thoroughly enjoyed. Will definitely be back! Thanks for a lovely experience.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau l`Hospitalet Hotel
- Chateau l`Hospitalet Hotel Narbonne
- Chateau l Hospitalet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau l'Hospitalet our 38 bedrooms in our hotel are each uniquely decorated and refined and named after one of our wines.All our rooms themselves symbolize the spirit of a place where the charm is primarily a lifestyle.For a relaxing holiday, a discovery oenotouristic, a studious seminar or a family event, let yourself be seduced by this unique venue to awaken all your senses.Our restaurant “h” welcomes you in a modern decor and offers a cuisine that gives pride of place to local products. Chef Christophe Arthur, selects fresh produce to compose his menu marked by the seasons and the flavors of the Mediterranean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Chateau l'Hospitalet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.