Stayed only 1 night on the way back from l'Aveyron. We go often enough to see that the quality is constant. Nice room with all the bits & bobs necessary for a good stay. Lovely breakfast. (not always the case in France!). Will go back next time as it is the only good Mercure in the town.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 km from the city centre and the Zenith concert hall, 1 km from the Fabre Museum and the theatre. French refined cuisine at our friendly restaurant The Ambassador. Pool table, meeting facilities and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, ACCOR, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Montpellier Antigone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.