Breakfast choice is superb they cater for various cultures, sliced meet, hot breakfast, Danish, pastries. Room small but clean, bed a little uncomfortable, but location location, location. its a 5 minute walk from La Cite, low season I would say its a must as the prices are low, high season, there are better hotels for the money.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Carcassonne Porte De La Cite Hotel
- Mercure Carcassonne Porte De La Cite Hotel Carcassonne
- Mercure Carcassonne
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 minutes walk from the medieval quarter and 10 minutes from the Canal du Midi and the lower city, you will find the Mercure Carcassonne tucked away in a leafy corner. The hotel features a restaurant, a garden, a bar with a fireplace, 56 rooms (including6 smoking rooms) and 3 meeting rooms. Free private secure car park. Whether for a business trip, a holiday or a conference, our hotel is a wonderful place to stay. Swimming pool closed for the 2008 season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, ACCOR, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Mercure Carcassonne Porte de la Cite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.