Arty Paris is an ok hostel to stay in simply because of the price and the staff. Otherwise, it doesn't have much going for it. The rooms have awkwardly-placed outlets and the bathrooms are extremely tiny (so is the elevator). The internet is spotty as well in the rooms. However, they have nice croissants and orange juice for breakfast...and the... More
- Also Known As:
- Kyriad Paris Xv Brancion Porte De Versailles Hotel
- Kyriad Paris Xv Brancion Porte De Versailles Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the most typical Parisian neighborhood, our hostel is ideally located to discover Paris and all its beauty. About 10 minutes walking from the Porte de Vanves metro station on line 13 and just a block away from bus 95 that takes you to St-Germain des Prés and The Louvre in about 20 minutes. For those attending a convention at Porte de Versailles, a 20-minute walk will take you there. Take the metro and get directly to Champs-Elysées! Other sites easily accessible include Opéra, Luxembourg Gardens, Monmartre and the famous Moulin Rouge. Gare Montparnasse is only 10 minutes away by bus! All of our rooms have ensuite bathrooms with shower and hairdryer. Our private rooms for 2 people also include towels and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are accessible by our elevator. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, HostelBookers, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Arty Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.