The room that we stayed in was very decent -- it has that cool modern and urban feel to it. If you are looking for sumptuous luxury and cosiness, then, this will not be the place for you. Everything was up to scratch and I would have no problems returning except that it is a bit of a trek to... More
- Also Known As:
- Residhotel Imperial Rennequin Hotel
- Residhotel Imperial Rennequin Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A modern residence with a high standard of comfort and an ideal location in the 17th arrondissement. Whether it is for a business or leisure trip, you can be assured of an excellent welcome and a most pleasant stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, CityZen, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Residhotel Imperial Rennequin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.