The setting was quite ok, the personnel quite nice, however the bug on the bed was out of place, the room smelled of humidity (no airco indeed) and the hoodie on the Saturday evening receptionist reminded that I needed to do some running when we would get back Sunday. All in all an acceptable place, but why on earth do... More
- Also Known As:
- Champerret Heliopolis Paris
- Champerret Heliopolis Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cosy and quiet hotel in the heart of the 17th arrondissement near "Espace Champerret", Porte Maillot (Palais des Congrès), Les Champs Elysées (Arc de Triomphe). The Champerret Heliopolis hotel is located at 50 meters of the metro station Porte de Champerret on the line n°3. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, EasyToBook and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Champerret Heliopolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.