We stay here last year. Great location for shopping and the nearby gardens. It's a bit of a distance to some of the other tourist attractions. Most adults could walk to Notre Dame and a few other attractions. Most of the museums and the Eiffel would require a boat, bus or taxi. The hotel appeared to have recently been remodeled.... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly sober lounge, pleasant rooms in a neoclassical style, contemporary bathrooms. Some of rooms with a splendid view over private gardens.The Observatoire Luxembourg, totally renewed in 2011, welcome you Boulevard Saint Michel, historical quarter in French Capital, just a few steps from Luxembourg Gardens, the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon.Our boutique hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, quality services, outstanding hospitality and an appreciation of the art of living.As our privileged guests, we endeavour to meet your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, EasyToBook, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris