The staff was helpful. The rest was very bad. Old, worn down room, dark. Paint coming off walls. I know they were renovating some of the rooms, but I got an old one. The area was ok, and good location. Bathroom was old and dirty, and no shower head. So plus for the staff, who were in a hopeless situation.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, AvailPro, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.