Fun location with surprisingly modern and well run hotel. Good staff, English papers in lobby, modern room, good bathroom, good breakfast. Limited English TV channels. Bed comfortable and worth the little extra for the quiet rooms at the back. Plenty of places to eat in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Raspail Montparnasse Hotel
- Mercure Raspail Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Paris
- Mercure Hotel Raspail Montparnasse
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Hausmann style hotel features 63 rooms and is close to Monparnasse station in the city center, close to Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens. It is a business hotel, with a 24 hour bar, buffet breakfast, and room service for lunch and dinner. All rooms offer TV with international channels and direct dial telephones. Two rooms are accessible for disabled people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Raspail Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.