Stayed here in feb and the hotel was lovely, rooms were fab only downside was the bar there wasn't one! Just a few chairs and a small drinks menu. No restaurant either but that was fine we wanted to eat out every night anyway. Also slightly out of way, not many bars/ restaurants near by, 20 mins walk to effiel... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau Hotel
- Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau, perfect for business and pleasure. Our hotel offers a calm, cozy atmosphere at the heart of the city - 15 mins from the Eiffel Tower and Porte de Versailles and 20 mins from the Palais des Congrès. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mercure Paris Plaza Pont Mirabeau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.