It is a small, nice and cozy hotel, not far from the main centers of attraction. It is surrounded by fruit markets, small shops and restaurants. Friendly staff and good breakfast. I definitely recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Logis Jardin De Villiers Hotel Paris
- Logis Jardin De Villiers Hotel
- Jardin De Villiers Paris
- Jardin De Villiers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated, the Jardin de Villiers is a charming, air conditioned boutique hotel of 26 rooms offering old world charm with all of the modern amenities. Situated on a quiet street in a typical Parisian neighborhood, it is an ideal address for both business people and tourists (less than 10 minutes from Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Opéra, Montmartre, Sacré Coeur, Gare du Nord, Grands Magasins- Shopping). In fair weather, our private garden transforms into an urban oasis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, AvailPro, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld and Venere so you can book your Logis Jardin De Villiers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.