I recently spent six nights at the Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain while in Paris for my 50th birthday. A lot of pre-planning went into the trip in order to secure restaurant reservations, hair appointments, spa treatments, etc. The staff at the hotel were amazing!! They truly went out of their way to accommodate all of my requests and helped me secure... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Splendia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.