We stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and was not unsatisfied at all with the hotel. I would not come back though, as the rooms are so small, that you didn't had room for anything than sleeping. I could use a closet for my clothes as well, as I don't like that my suitcase takes space for a room... More
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Austerlitz Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris
- Libertel Austerlitz Jardin Des Plantes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and refined, the Hotel Austerlitz Jardin des Plantes is located on the left bank, opposite the Gare d'Austerlitz, beside the Jardin des Plantes and the Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle (Natural History Museum). It is close to the Gare de Lyon and the Palais Omnisports de Bercy (sports arena) and not far from the Cité de la Mode et du Design (Fashion and Design Centre ), the new Paris Seine Rive Gauche district, Notre Dame and the quartier Latin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Fastbooking, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Libertel Austerlitz Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.