We stayed for 2 nights! This hotel is located behind the St. Sulpice Church which is where the DiVinci Code movie filmed. The hotel is within walking distance of a lot of Restaurants and Pubs with a lot of character... Truly loved the location!
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful hotel of the 18th century situated in a beautiful environment; the St Germain with its terraces, its art galleries but also fashion boutiques (Dior, Yves St Laurent, Vuitton, Armani ...) all easily accessible on foot from the hotel. Le Relais Saint Sulpice, whose facade is listed as an historic monument, has a magnificent view of the back of the remarkable church of Saint Sulpice: Baroque architecture, paintings by Delacroix on the inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.