We had a room for 3 people overlooking rue Chateaubriand. The room was surprisingly spacious (particularly for a Paris hotel room) and was well furnished although the decor was rather dated. it was also very clean. The bathroom was also very spacious and clean though very dated. There was a good selection of complimentary toiletries and plenty of towels. The... More
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.