An excellent hotel; really undeserved poor reviews. Yes, rooms look a little old fashioned but it does for with the area/theme o the hotel! Extremely clean, best location ever and really friendly staff! There are two amazing restaurants pretty much next door! Would book again in a heartbeat.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Trianon Rive Gauche
- Trianon Rive Gauche Paris
- Trianon Rive Gauche
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche is a charming hotel decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture, centrally located in Paris Saint Germain des Pres. Just minutes away from the Luxembourg Gardens, the Odeon Theater, the Musee d'Orsay and the Louvre, the hotel enjoys a prestigious location in the heart of the Latin Quarter, an area renowned for its enchanting historical streets and lively restaurants and bars. Our attentive, multilingual staff will be delighted to welcome you in one of our 110 comfortable rooms, fully equipped. You’ll also enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast in our cosy lounge. Direct access to Charles de Gaulle airport as well as most train stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Amex, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Trianon Rive Gauche Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.