I've stayed 5 days in Paris, in this Hotel, it was not cheap, but not expensive either, the breakfast was amazing, you have everything you want, the bread is worm and there are also chocolate breads and croissants, that was the best. The room was big, with a small carafe for heating water, coffee and tea. The location is closed... More
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 story hotel located opposite the Botanical Gardens in the Latin Quarter - 1/2 kilometer to Austerlitz train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Timhotel Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.