We stayed 3 nights during February 2014 and didn't really enjoy our stay. The location was not bad, it was close to the metro station so transport around the city was easy. However, there are not many shops or restaurants in front of the hotel so you'd have to walk a bit further when exploring the area. Rue Monge and... More
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Jardin Des Plantes Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 story hotel located opposite the Botanical Gardens in the Latin Quarter - 1/2 kilometer to Austerlitz train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Otel so you can book your Timhotel Jardin des Plantes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.