This is a hotel I have stayed at many times for 3 or 4 days each time. It has the same very good services as standard Citadines self-catering hotels. You get a kitchenette with a dishwasher, so you can ook your own food, which can be nice after long days of visiting Paris. There's a Monoprix very near for your... More
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Montmartre Hotel
- Citadines Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a residential street 2 steps away from place Clichy, Citadines Montmatre Paris sits at the foot of the Butte Montmartre, close to the Moulin Rouge and the Europe and Trinité business areas. Montmartre may be famous for its maze of narrow streets and staircases, its vineyard and authentic village atmosphere, where imposing Haussmann and 1930s style buildings rub shoulders with charming houses and tiny gardens; But it's also renowned for its night life- the multitude of cabarets, cafés with resident portraitists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Citadines Montmartre Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.