Well located for south bank attractions. Comfortable beds and a quiet cul de sac location made for a good nights sleep. My mum's room had a tiny separate toilet and it was claustrophobic. The breakfast was overpriced at 16 euros. There is an excellent breakfast at l'entracte restaurant around the corner on ave gobelins for same price.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Benefiting from direct access to the Gare du Nord, Lyon and Montparnasse railway stations, the Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie reveals a well preserved setting between the garden terrace and the view of the Eiffel Tower. Two steps from the Place d'Italie Metro hub, relax in a designer room with a serene and peaceful atmosphere. In the quietness of the private garden, relax during your business trip or at the end of the day of cultural visits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, ACCOR, Fastbooking, Cheap Tickets and Otel so you can book your Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.