We stayed here for four nights in November 2013 on our honeymoon. We found the staff to be extremely helpful and nice!! The hotel is nice and clean, in a great location and had lovely decor. We would recommend this hotel to all staying in Paris.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe And Spa
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe Paris
- Hotel Waldorf Arc De Triomphe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On a small street in the chic 17th district, the Westside Arc de Triomphe Hotel is a 12-minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe and the famous Champs Elysées. It features an indoor plunge pool, a sauna, free Wi-Fi and a lounge with newspapers. A flat-screen TV with free, in-room movies are provided in each room. They are air-conditioned and some have views of Paris’ 17th district or Paris' rooftops.Breakfast can be served directly in guests’ rooms or selected from the buffet. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar and order room service throughout the day. A concierge service and tour desk are provided to assist with local sights and excursions. Pereire Metro Station is just over a quarter mile away and has a direct line to the Louvre Museum. The Palais de Congrès is just over half a mile from the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Westside Arc de Triomphe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.