I go to Paris often for work, this hotel is nice and centrally located, the beds are comfortable and the breakfast is fine but overpriced. The hotel is currently under repairs so there was a good amount of dust/paint odors.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Cusset Opera Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Cusset Opera Hotel
- Accor Paris Cusset Opera
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the center of Paris, the hotel Mercure Paris Opéra Cusset is ideal for all your stay. You can reach the major points of interest such as the famous department stores, the Louvre Museum, the Opera Garnier and the Japanese district of rue Sainte Anne within a few minutes’ walk. Two metro stations and bus stops ( 2min of the hotel) will let you easily access to Champs Elysées, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel tower and Disneyland (RER A). Our Reception staff will be glad to help you in planning your journey at any time and will recommend you nice restaurants within the lively area surrounding the hotel. Our modern, elegant and comfortable rooms are fully renovated in 2014. Our family room or our Dupleix Suite will suit perfectly your family or friends. For couples, the Mercure Paris Opéra Cusset recommend the Deluxe or Terrace rooms which have extra products to enhance your stay ( Nespresso coffee machine, wardrobe, extra mattress, 42’’ flat screen TV, I phone station and mini bar with complementary soft drinks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Mercure Paris Cusset Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.